1. The view from the afternoon: Anticipating things will disappoint you and sending text to a girl when you’re drunk may not be as a good idea as you thought.
2. I bet that you good look on the dancefloor: Hey, I like you. But anyway, I don’t have a clue if you’re interested in me and it seems that you would finally reject me.
3. Fake tales of San Francisco: All about criticising the behaviour of musicians who try to look cool, to be something they aren’t instead of making better music.
4. Dancing shoes: I come hear to pick up a girl, but I’m too shy.
5. You probably couldn’t see for the lights but you were staring straight at me: Everybody is paying you attention and I am not an exception.
6. Still take you home: Although you’re not special, you’re brainless, you only follow the “latest” fashion trends, you have a clear lack of opinion and you lie saying that you don’t know me, I fancy you.
7. Riot Van: Some underage have been caught by the Police, but they don’t fucking care.
8. Red lights indicates doors are secured:
Alex: Look at that gorgeous girl in the green dress.
Friend: Mate, we leave.
Alex: I don’t want to go home and I don’t want to pay the taxi.
9. Mardy Bum: You’re really cute, but you’re a little grumpy.
10. Perhaps vampires is a bit strong but… : People would always judge you and sometimes they won’t give you the support you need.
11. When the sound goes down: Prostitution?
12. From the ritz to the rubble: The bouncer didn’t let me in, so I got a little drunk and met a girl.
But the day after, the conversation I found so deep makes no sense after all. Anyway, it’s better than a Sunday.
13. A certain romance: Lack of romance between the youth.2 notes / hace 2 días / reblog